Prepaid Probate UK
Our friendly and professional team are here to advise on all parts of future planning and wealth management, explaining everything in detail so you can make the right choice for you and your family.
What Does Probate Mean?
Probate is administering the money, property and belongings (the estate) of someone who has died. Usually it means paying off any debts, paying Inheritance Tax and distributing assets according to the Will.
How Long Does Probate Take?
It can take a long time and there is a lot to do: researching competitive probate fees, finding an experienced probate lawyer, applying for probate and getting the grant of probate. Followed by the administration of the estate.
Our Prepaid Probate Plans
Planning your future has so many benefits and no disadvantages. Let us guide you today.
Our prepaid probate plans are simple, affordable and fixed fee. There are many benefits including:
- The cost is fixed so you know you won’t have increasing prices to worry about.
- No future costs so your family has nothing to pay when you die.
- Stress free for your family and loved ones.
Thinking about the future and making plans for when we die is hard but it’s crucial if you want control over what happens to your estate. Leaving it to someone else could mean the people you want to inherit do not. It’s also essential if you want to mitigate Inheritance Tax liabilities.
After years of working alongside some great estate planning businesses, we work with some professional people and experts in their field. You are never under any obligation to us or our partners.
Whether you simply want to organise Lasting Powers of Attorney or protect your wealth on an estate worth millions our team of experts can help.
By appointing us as professional executors, you will take away a great deal of pressure from your loved ones at what will be a very difficult time.
Our prepaid probate and executor plans start at £2750 inc vat. Unlike many probate services, this amount includes all estate administration costs and will not change whatever the circumstances.
A Fixed Fee. No Costly Surprises.
We offer prepaid probate plans which include full estate administration services for a fixed fee, packages start from £2750 inclusive of vat. Based on a 55 year old taking a single policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
01. Why do I need probate?
02. How long after probate is granted will inheritance be distributed?
03. Who pays the probate fees?
04. What are current probate fees?
05. Why do you ask me detail of my estate value?
06. Can I do probate myself or do I need a solicitor?
07. How will my loved ones know I have already paid for probate?
08. Is the government introducing new probate fees and rules?
09. How can you do it so cheaply?
10. What happens if your probate lawyers go bust?
Don’t hesitate, contact us for individual help and advice tailored to your situation.